Following the Prime Ministers' broadcast earlier this evening, and the prohibition on gatherings of more than 2 people, Terry Graham has postponed his lift-in until further notice.

As and when more information becomes available I will advise you.

John Cathcart
Sailing Secretary CIBC

Announcement from the Executive Committee

As a public health precaution the committee has decided to cancel all meetings and events until further notice.

 

This includes the Sailors' meeting scheduled for Wednesday 8th April as well as the CIBC Spring Supper on Saturday 2nd May.

 

The agenda for this meeting included:

  1. Summer Programme - see  Summer Programme section above

  2. Course Change - Start/Finish line - see Downloads & Links under Notice to Sailors

  3. Handicap systems

    1. BLYC Regattas will continue to use the RYA NHC

    2. CIBC club races will use rolling Byron handicaps for all series - Crowe Cup, Wrinklies, Round the Lough, Round the Islands and September, and Byron handicaps for individual races - Portpatrick, Glenarm and Pursuit.

Please contact me if you have any queries or comments.

 

John Cathcart

Sailing Secretary

 

PS I understand from the organiser that, at this stage, the lift-in will proceed on Monday 27th April as scheduled